The UK's leading provider of high quality tribute shows for theatres.
What is our purpose?
- We believe that really top quality tribute artists are rare, but that the very best are incredible entertainers, and that having the talent and skill to perform at the top level, they deserve to perform in front of appreciative audiences.
- We believe that when audiences go to theatres to see a tribute show, they deserve to be amazed and hugely entertained.
- We believe that when theatre managers book a tribute show from us, they are entitled to expect their audiences to leave the theatre, having enjoyed an evening of first-class entertainment.
Founded by Steve Barker, whose background is in sales and marketing within global blue chip companies, Morningside Management proactively promotes, manages and represents selected music artists, and specialises in extremely high quality Tribute Shows, mostly within the UK theatre circuit (although other work may be undertaken – please contact us for a quotation).
The company’s reputation is founded upon representing only the highest quality performers, who perform live (backing tracks are never used!), and upon the principle of absolute integrity in all of its business dealings.
Our Approach to Tribute Artist Management
Unlike some agencies and management companies, Morningside Management does not represent a large number of artists. This is a deliberate policy. Aware that not all Tribute Shows are created equal, Morningside Management, by limiting the number of artists represented is able to do two critical things:
- To insist that we manage and promote only those artists who are the very best in their particular field, and
- To focus our attention on those artists, thus ensuring that the key decision-makers in the theatre circuit are aware of just how good they are, and can select from the very best.